Get Your FREE Investors Kit from Ty J. Young, Inc. Today!
All research, case studies, graphs, charts, projections, and the like strictly refer to insurance products and the insurance industry. All documents, materials, representations, references, products, and advice given and/or received are solely from Ty J. Young Inc., an insurance company in the business of selling insurance products and soliciting insurance business. All products and materials presented and/or advised are through, and by, insurance agents acting on behalf of third-party insurance companies that compensate Ty J. Young Inc.
Ty J. Young Inc. is regulated by the GA Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner as an insurance company. Ty J. Young, Inc. is not an investment advisory firm and is not registered with, or supervised by, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any state securities regulatory office.
© Ty J. Young Inc. All Rights Reserved - Ty J. Young and its financial advisors only recommend products for which a client or customer has met stringent suitability requirements under State Law, and equal or greater than requirements of the carrier or custodian. Suitability is only determined through direct communication with a licensed advisor, and no product is represented, warranted or recommended until a consumer has had direct contact with a licensed advisor. This is not an offer or solicitation for brokerage services, investment advisory services, or other products or services in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business, or where such offer or solicitation would be contrary to the laws of that jurisdiction. Website viewers should visit the disclaimer page for all legal disclosures regarding the website and the content herein. All case studies reflect actual clients whose names are protected for compliance with privacy statutes and regulations. Any reference to stock performance is based upon historical data that is public sourced. Past performance does not guarantee future performance, and all investments are subject to market risk. No statement made is to suggest stock market performance or future performance, and no case study is used to imply future performance or testimonial. All claims are subject to the claims paying ability of the custodian of the account. All stock market investments are subject to risk. Any case study which implies testimony is only in reference to customer service satisfaction and not investment performance. No investment advice is rendered and all information is educational in nature.
To reach your Ty J. Young, Inc. advisor:
To reach National Office HQ by mail:
100 Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
To reach us by fax:
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions you may have about Ty J. Young, Inc., or your own personal portfolio, please contact us by the form below, by email, or call us at the number listed on this page
2) Why would I put an annuity inside my IRA?
3) What if the insurance company goes belly up?
6) I think I want a hybrid annuity.
7) What is a crediting method?
8) When the market goes up 10%, I get 10%, right?
1) I don't like annuities, but I want my money protected, what are my options?
10) How long do I have to wait to get my money out?
11) Is it smart to tie up my money for several years, and what if I die?
12) How does Ty J. Young make money if you don't charge a fee?
13) You say the historical average is 6-8%. What can I realistically expect?
14) I've heard you guarantee 6-8%, is that correct?
4) What insurance company is this through? Do you work with just one?
16) I have an IRA, but I have to take the Required Minimum Distribution.
17) How do I know you guys aren't Bernie Madoff?
5) I've lost a lot in the market. I've got to wait for the market to come back before I
move to an annuity.
19) I want to move my IRA, but I don't want to pay the taxes.
20) I want to talk to my children first.
18) I want to see something in writing, will you send a prospectus?
15) My broker says he can get the same thing, why can't I use him/her?
9) Can I move from my current IRA or 401K to an annuity without taxation?